Essential Highland Living is a complete and unique, grain-free meal inspired by the highlands of Scotland. It is prepared with masses of delicious local and regional ingredients such as Norfolk Black turkey, Aberdeen Angus beef, pigeon, partridge and, of course, Scottish salmon. Designed for a normal level of activity, Essential Highland Living is an obvious choice of variation for you to serve together with our other LIVING meals. Highland Living complies with our BOF principle to give you the security of keeping your dog’s blood sugar stable while it savours the many tasty and healthy flavours from the Scottish Highlands.
Allergy info: Highland Living does not contain chicken or potatoes.
- The ingredients at a glance: 79% Norfolk Black turkey, salmon, Aberdeen Angus beef, pigeon, partridge, duck and egg.
- Perfect when you want to offer your dog some delicious variation in both protein sources and taste experiences in its bowl.
- We love the meal ourselves because it’s made from an abundance of delicacies such as Aberdeen Angus Beef and Norfolk Black Turkey. Pretty Crazy!
- The croquette in this bag is for dogs that weigh up to 10 kg. If you need a larger croquette, simply choose af 12 kg bag.
- BOF: Absolutely yes! HIGHLAND LIVING keeps your dog’s blood sugar stable.
- Choose it because it is a sublime meal packed with flavour from the Scottish Highlands.
Recipe: Fresh turkey, sweet potato, dried turkey, fresh salmon, chickpeas, peas, fresh Aberdeen Angus beef, wild birds (pigeon, partridge, duck) linseed, salmon oil, fresh whole egg, turkey liver stock, lucerne sprout, vitamins, minerals, MOS (mannan oligosaccarides), FOS (fructooligosaccharides), glucosamine, chondroitin, cranberry, acai, blueberry, mulberry, apple, tomato, orange, pear, carrot, spinach, cauliflower, seaweed, marigold, ginseng, green tea, ginger